RE: [OM] what would be a reasonable price for a 35mm shift

Subject: RE: [OM] what would be a reasonable price for a 35mm shift
From: "Robert Gries" <rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 09:31:45 -0500
I'm with Winsor on this one.  Although my first body was a -2n (which I
loved dearly), I make my two main bodies an OM-1n and OM-4Ti.  The Ti
has it all - multi-spot, super FP, more information in the VF... Maybe
the only drawback is the smaller VF, but that is not critical.  Install
a 2 series screen, and you'll never look back.

The -2n has it's charm (I think the quietest shutter?), but for utility,
go for a Ti.

Bob

<snip>

I think Bob can cope with it.  Really.  Why waste time getting there?
I used a Voigtlaender Bessamatic, Olympus Pen F, Leica M3, then a
Canon F1- all manual- and then got the OM4T. I would never willingly
priority autoexposure.