[OM] Free snipes tonite

Subject: [OM] Free snipes tonite
From: "tOM Trottier" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 01:12:47 -0400

* LOG ON AND IGNORE YOUR INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO! INSTEAD, ENJOY FREE
SNIPES FOR A NIGHT! * Feeling the Stock Market Pinch? eSnipe Alleviates
The Pain By Offering Free Snipes On August 9th, 2002 * Hey It Ain t A
Stock Split, But It s Something Fun To Do

Newport Beach, CA - eSnipe ( http://www.eSnipe.com/ ), the leader in
online auction sniping, today announced free snipes for the evening of
August 9, 2002.  Free sniping is scheduled to begin at 8 p.m., PDT and
end 6 a.m., PDT the following morning.

"Management at eSnipe, which is me, is also feeling the pain of the
2002 bear market," sadly stated Tom Campbell, president of eSnipe. "So
rather than pout about it, I bought some stuff on eBay that I really
didn t need, but made me feel better."

"So I decided to offer free snipes for a night, with the hope that
other eSnipe users can share some of the immediate gratification that I
felt by buying collectibles, like Fender guitars or Marvel Comics, or
soon-to-be rare items, like Enron letterhead, Exodus Communications
Service Level Agreement contracts or MCI long distance calling cards."

To take advantage of eSnipe s free snipes for a night, registered and
new users will need to visit http://www.eSnipe.com/HardDay/ between the
designated hours on August 9th, and follow instructions to ensure that
they are properly registered for the evening s free sniping.

------- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur -----------------
   ,__@ Tom A. Trottier +1 613 860-6633 fax:231-6115
 _-\_<, 758 Albert St.,Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)        ICQ:57647974 N45.412 W75.714