Re: [OM] epson 2000p

Subject: Re: [OM] epson 2000p
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 14:34:45 -0400
All the drivers are at:

http://support.epson.com/hardware/printer/inkjet/pho2kp/index.html

That's all you need.  I have the 1270 which is similar (different inks,
similar mechanics).  I use USB, so I can keep my LaserJet on LPT1:.  Works
great and prints faster.

By the way, that's a Fang for sure.  The 2000P lists for $899.

Tom

I just picked one of these up at a yard sale this morning. Like new with
only a few sheets of paper through it. Also in the deal a nice Suunto
compass in case and a Novoflex pan head for a grand total of $75. The
catch is that there were no drivers or software or documentation with
it, only the printer. So if any of you are using this printer please let
me know if there is anything i need to download other than the basic
drivers. Are you running it on LPT1 or USB¿ Epson printers have the bad
habit of renaming LPT1 to Epson Printer Port which tends to screw up
other devices using that port. Any tips appreciated.  thanks,

Mike