[OM] FS: ** 35-80mm F2.8 and 28mm F2 **

Subject: [OM] FS: ** 35-80mm F2.8 and 28mm F2 **
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 14:15:25 +0800
Hi everybody,

Here again is the FS of my Zuiko 35-80mm, although it is a great lens but
the weight is just too heavy for me to carry it for long distance trip. I
have used it for a few times and the lens is still in very good condition
but there are some tiny marks created on the nose of the lens where the hood
is mounted, also there are three or four very tiny marks on the aperture
ring which has to be look very carefully to found out. Besides these, the
lens is in mint condition both optical and mechanical. Below you can found
some pictures with the "defects" shown (in picture 1 & 5):

http://www.accura.com.hk/3580-01.jpg
http://www.accura.com.hk/3580-05.jpg

http://www.accura.com.hk/3580-02.jpg
http://www.accura.com.hk/3580-03.jpg
http://www.accura.com.hk/3580-04.jpg

The price is reduced from $860 to $810, with original caps and hood, also a
Kenko Super-pro L37 UV filter. Shipping is $30 4 days EMS.

At the mean time I have a spare 28/2 at around 90ew with perfect glasses,
imperfection is mainly the tiny marks on the aperture ring and nose. With
both original caps, the price is $320. Shipping is $12, 7 days post office
air mail.

photos at:

http://www.accura.com.hk/282a.jpg
http://www.accura.com.hk/282b.jpg