[OM] ( OM ) Idle thought of the envious.

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) Idle thought of the envious.
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 21:26:08 +1200
Hi folks,

A thought idly flitted like a ghost across my mindscape as I read Mr Ling's
FS notice.

I reckon if I ever (I wish) get a Zuiko 35-80 2.8 and the weight gets to feel
too
much for me, my next step will be to enroll at a gym - or get back into my
home exercise routine and build up some muscles to a useful level.<g>

bj (the  wishful dreamer 85, 90, 35-80, 50/2  ... ... ... )