Re: [OM] OT - OM link to Shawnigan Lake School?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - OM link to Shawnigan Lake School?
From: Steve Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 22:54:11 -0500
Shawn Wright works at Shawnigan Lake School, and was the moderator for a while. Although he was forced to give up his moderation duties because he was too busy, he still maintains the server at the school. And does a fine job of it.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa

Matt Crawley wrote:

Hi All.

I noticed that the list was hosted at Shawnigan in British Columbia. I am a
graduate of a rival school in the area and I was wondering about the
connection...

 - Matt Crawley
   St. Michael's class of 1989