RE: [OM] OM stuff near Gaithersberg

Subject: RE: [OM] OM stuff near Gaithersberg
From: "Larry J. Clark" <ljclark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 06:50:13 -0400
Penn Camera stores (locations in Springfield and Vienna, VA,; Rockville and
Laurel, MD; and Washington, DC) usually have some used OM gear in stock.
The problem is that it is spread among the different store locations.  Your
friend might need to call around to each of the different locations.  My
guess is that somewhere in the DC area, under the glass, is sitting exactly
what you want.  The trick is finding it.  :-(

Forget Ritz.