[OM] OT - a very small personal drum roll

Subject: [OM] OT - a very small personal drum roll
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 23:53:45 EDT
Many of us on this list buy and sell on ebay and also among ourselves.  One
of the things I enjoy about the list is that much of what we do in trading
back and forth is done with not much more than a virtual hand shake.
Equipment and checks often pass in the mail and it isn't uncommon for a lens
hood or doo dad to be sent to another member with no exchange of money.  The
reason I celebrate in a small way tonight is my having just received my 100th
consecutive positive feedback on ebay. Not a totally uncommon occurrence and
a small milestone all the same.  Bill Barber