Re: [OM] INDY meeting of the minds

Subject: Re: [OM] INDY meeting of the minds
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 00:21:18 -0500
At 21:44 8/13/02, you wrote:
I'll be in Indianapolis for the Indy Airshow and the Gathering of Corsairs
and Legends the weekend of September 7-8.  Anyone up there attending?

Gary Edwards

Gary,
Although I had not planned to attend said airshow, I live in Kokomo, about 50 miles north of Indy on U.S. 31. I have a couple of other commitments around that weekend that include an art association photo show reception Friday night (the 6th) and the opening reception at another gallery Sunday afternoon (the 8th). However, Saturday the 7th is still wide open.

-- John