Re: [OM] SLR viewing versus RF viewing

Subject: Re: [OM] SLR viewing versus RF viewing
From: "Lee Penzias" <l_penzias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 01:01:08 -0500
For me it was for a long time a matter of having a super compact with-me-all-the-time ["viewfinder"] camera (that great little german thing with the 40mm/f3.5 Zeiss Tessar lens) as opposed to a larger "kit" I may or may not have put up with very often. And it served me very well within it's limitations for many many years.

While I really got started in photography with SLRs and RFs more or less at the same time, and I like many aspects of SLR cameras - a good RF is no real handicap for general, travel and leisure photography IMO.

Cheers
Lee