Re: [OM] Re: our generous virus sender from Italy

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: our generous virus sender from Italy
From: "Matteo Indri" <mandria@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 08:42:45 -0700
I'm Italian too, even if I live in the US. I can assure you that in Italy,
out of 100 people, 1 will hopefully know english very well, 10 will have
studied english at school but will probably not know what you're talking
about because you're using "difficult words", and the others won't know what
english is...

Add to that the fact that today is the 15th of August, Ferragosto, and,
moreover, that if you speak english, you're probably far enough not to cause
trouble to the ISP anyway....

That's the mentality....

Regards,

    Matteo Indri