Re: [OM] Re: our generous virus sender from Italy

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: our generous virus sender from Italy
From: "Andrew Dacey" <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:16:03 -0300
I handle the abuse mail for the ISP that I work for and I can tell you that
any decent admin should be able to read mail headers. Regardless of what
language is your native language, if you've been sent the message with the
mail headers you should be able to figure it out that it's a mail message
and see that it's coming from one of your users.

I know I frequently get sent messages in other languages (french is quite
common) and I can always determine the nature of the message from the
context of the logs that were included.

Andrew "frugal" Dacey
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tildefrugal.net/