Re: [OM] Focusing Rail Prices?

Subject: Re: [OM] Focusing Rail Prices?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:49:14 EDT
In a message dated 8/16/2002 10:42:16 AM Central Standard Time,
bsandyman@xxxxxxx writes:

> What should I expect to pay for an Olympus focusing rail?

You might look for a good deal on a bellows unit as the focusing rail is part
of the bellows unit, althought they are available seperately.  The next
question, once you find the focusing rail or bellows, is "What should I have
to pay for a focusing stage", which will be required when using the focusing
rail. So I quess my answer would be, for the entire kit (including the double
cable release, not mentioned earlier) is somewhere around $200 to $250,
unless you Fang something.  Bill Barber