Re: [OM] FS: Minolta Digital Flash Meter

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: Minolta Digital Flash Meter
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 00:54:14 -0400
At 12:32 AM 8/17/02 -0400, Mickey Trageser wrote:

The instruction book can be downloaded from the Minolta site.
www.minolta.com . search on iiif to find the Auto Meter IIIf . Great meter.
Well worth the dough.

Yeah Mickey but I believe that what Matt is selling is the Flash Meter III, not the Auto Meter III. Minolta has the manuals for the Flash Meter IV & V on their site but not the III. Does anyone know what the basic differences are between the III and IV? I wonder if they're close enough that you could use the manual for the IV to operate the III in a pinch?

Later,
Johnny