[OM] Anyone seeking a 35-80 f2.8 Zuiko?

Subject: [OM] Anyone seeking a 35-80 f2.8 Zuiko?
From: "David Brazil \(ozemail\)" <deemax@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 15:01:40 +1000
Hi all

I know this is not a sales forum, but thought I would alert list members who
may have been looking for this rare, lens. Due to a lack of commissions over
the past six months, (and a downturn in the web industry), I am having to
rationalise my OM inventory.

I have a near-mint Zuiko 35-80 f2.8, with caps and hood (no case or box)
which I intend to put up for auction next week. If anyone on the list wants
to make me a reasonable offer, please contact me off the list.

regards

David

--

david brazil