Re: [OM] Soligor 500mm Mirror lens question

Subject: Re: [OM] Soligor 500mm Mirror lens question
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 16:00:49 -0400
Curt,
I have the same lens. If you look closely, you'll see that the lens is not a
native OM mount, but uses a T-mount adapter. Mine also lines up about 180
degrees off, but there is little negative effect. There's no aperture to
watch, and I seldom care what the focus reading is. I just focus in the
viewfinder. It's a nice light lens. With fast film you can even hand hold,
though at that magnification it is a bit of a challenge to hold it still.

If you come accross any T-mount lenses for other cameras, you can swap this
converter and use the other lenses on your OM.

Mickey