Re: [OM] Why an eyecup?

Subject: Re: [OM] Why an eyecup?
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 08:06:59 +0100
Cc: plp@xxxxxxxx
Just to add to what Garth and Winsor have already written.  Eyecup 1
can take a custom-made correction lens (I have had 2 made for my 2
Eyecup 1s), whereas people have been able, in the past, to buy Eyecup
2s with the standard correction lens already installed.

I also have an Eyecup 2 on my OM4Ti, already there when I bought it
recently, and it is  quite a comfortably thing to have there.   I do
not use my glasses when I am using my OMs, owing to the correction
lens installed in the OM1's eyecup 1, and the built-in correction of
the OM4/Ti.  I use glasses only when using my XA or Bronica RF645.

Chris