[OM] FS - Part 2 of, Well, its thinning time again, I'm going to miss yo

Subject: [OM] FS - Part 2 of, Well, its thinning time again, I'm going to miss you
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 22:57:13 EDT
I neglected to put in my last post that I have photos of most of the gear I'm
offering to the list.  Here goes some new items, same money back guarantee
unless otherwise noted.  Fixed insured shipping in the USA of $7.50 for large
boxed items and $2 for things which will fit into a bubble envelope that will
be mailed with no insurance.
15) Olympus OM 2S, showing signs of use with some non-excessive brassing. No
signs of being drop kicked, thrown in the river or otherwise abused. Has
non-OEM body cap. Missing MD cap which are easy to find. Back does not have
film reminder.
I would call it "Good User" quality, however the shutter is jammed and I
can't advance it or release it.  The "R" button is stuck in the depressed
position which I've been told means the shutter is "over-wound". Also can't
tell if the meter is working.  This one being offered as a non-returnable for
$70.
16) OM 10 Chrome with 50mm MC Zuiko f1.8. Very nice condition with one tiny
nick in the finish behind the rewind lever. Relatively little sign of use.
Could use new seals.  $70
17)  OM 10 Chrome with 50mm MC Zuiko f1.8. More signs of use than #16. Ding
in filter ring. Could use new seals. $45
18)  Tamron 70-350mm f4.5 BBar Multicoated lens.  This is a near perfect
example of some classic Tamron big glass. Barrel, glass, etc. is virtually
unmarked.  Takes the Tamron Adaptal 2 mount.  This is a really stunning 5X
zoom lens.  $285 postage included in the USA. Slightly higher outside the
USA.
19) For the macro enthusiest, a Tokina AT-X 90mm f2.5 lens with hard to find
original hood and non-original case.  This one can hardly be told from new.
Takes 55mm filters.  The AT-X line is Tokina's pro-line lens.  You will love
the ability to investigate things "small" and it is one heck of a good
portrait lens.  $185
20) Zuiko 65-200mm f4 Zoom. Unmarked glass and barrel which shows some signs
of wear.  As is common with the lenses there is a very slight haze on one of
the interior elements which would require cleaning. This is not fungus.
$92.50.
21) 49mm  Zeiss-Softar 1.  The preferred soft focus filter of professional
portrait photographers.  Add that professional touch to your work.  This one
has some surface scratches that should not affect your images.  Buy it for
$28 and if you are not pleased with the results, send it back. Price one at B&
H and then email me quickly. Don't let the police know you are stealing it.
$28
22) 75-150mm f4 Zuiko MC zoom with original case.  Mint.  Use with # 21 and
get accused of producing professional results.  $95
23) Vivitar 90mm f2.8 Auto Telephoto Macro.  Perfect glass, gives 1:1 without
an extension tube.  Shows signs of wear on the barrel, however a nice way to
get into Macro with investing huge dollars.  $52.50
24) Winder 1, nice condition, minimal signs of wear w/instruction book. $55
25) Vivitar 80-200 mm f4 Macro Focusing Zoom MC, takes 55mm filters,
excellent condition  $52.50
26) Tokina RMC 80-200mm f4.5 Close Focusing Zoom, Mint with 1a filter and
soft case. $50.00
27) Nice after market case for OM 1 or 2 cameras. This case is in excellent
condition.  Included for $9 with any of the above large items that are
shipping for $7.50. So buy a big item and include this case for $9.
Bill Barber