RE: [OM] Stickers, Holidays and Flash

Subject: RE: [OM] Stickers, Holidays and Flash
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 10:56:53 -0600
> so there were many potentially good shots that I missed because by the
time
> I'd put down whatever was in my hands the moment had passed.
> Has anyone got a way around this or do we just have to be philosophical
> about it?

 Mount the camera on a helmet, hold a cable release in your teeth? You'd get
a bit of parallax, and you'd need to set the focus at hyperforcal and hope,
but it sounds as if it would be sunny enough that you'd have a fair amount
of depth-of-field.

 (okay, perhaps DOF isn't the most obvious problem here..)

 -- dan