Re: [OM] ...And Six Months Later (Asda).

Subject: Re: [OM] ...And Six Months Later (Asda).
From: "Lee Penzias" <l_penzias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:13:23 -0500
Small world - a family member (or two) of mine lives in the UK - the residence at which I lived for many years, has an Asda store right behind it and I used to frequently shop there for sheer (150 yard walk) convenience. I was told just yesterday that since Walmart took over they have cut many product lines and things have gone downhill in that regard - although staff are still ok to deal with etc.

Cheers
Lee