Re: [OM] Another Olympus with Multi-spot metering!

Subject: Re: [OM] Another Olympus with Multi-spot metering!
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:30:05 -0700
At 04:49 PM 8/20/02 +0200, T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hmm..I've got a 3030 - how do I make it do multi-spot metering? Anyone
with a quick clue (maybe I should read the manual at some point too...)

Well, yeah!  :-)  Try pages 101 & 102.

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson
Lilburn, GA
mailto:jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxx

Let's see. An experienced and accomplished photographer is unable to figure out how to use the light meter and the answer is in the second 100 pages of the instruction book! Now that is what I call user friendly. I can certainly see that eventually electronics will replace film, but it is the rest of the monstrosity, er camera, that needs a redo. I still like the idea of a CCD back , settable to specific film speeds, that will pop on to the OM4Ti.

Winsor
Who is happy to use his complicated old OM(Just push the button).