RE: [OM] A shifty-looking auction

Subject: RE: [OM] A shifty-looking auction
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 12:59:34 -0600
> There are two of these on the Bay right now, and since I
> also have medium format gear, I was looking at the 80mm one too.  So I
> posted the wrong link.  Try this one for the 35:

 Ah, that seems more reasonable. Weirdly, both the 35 and the 80 come in
35mm camera mounts.

 A quick google search for 'arsat lens' comes up with
http://www.kosara.net/photo/arsatshift.html
and http://people.smu.edu/rmonagha/mf/ruslens.html -- poking around some
more, the only place I can find anywhere claiming it comes in OM fitting is
the eBay auctions, for whatever that's worth.

 -- dan