Re: [OM] Help! How do I shoot a wedding?

Subject: Re: [OM] Help! How do I shoot a wedding?
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 17:33:39 -0300
> I've been asked to take wedding photos by some friends - an informal(ish)
> do, this Saturday.

This Saturday!!! Yikes. Sorry, but its probably too late to read and heed
John Lind's excellent site.
Take 2 cameras, the 50mm lens only (maybe 100 mm), plan to use the OM4ti and
280 flash only, the other is just a back-up, shoot mostly in landscape to
minimize ghostly shadows, and go get at least 6 rolls of Kodak Portra 400
(NC or VC). If you can, shoot some of the Portra using available light.
Then spend your remaining time looking on the web for posing ideas. Use
google search for "wedding photography" or near variations.

Wayne