Re: [OM] Help! How do I shoot a wedding?

Subject: Re: [OM] Help! How do I shoot a wedding?
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 23:24:44 +0200
Hello Benson :)

T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

No flash-experience? Uhh...well, just one flash? Hmm.....

uh-oh...the F280 can be tricky if you're not in the habit sort of ...

it's funny with weddings. Everyone is excited, no one reacts as usual, thinking stops, camera shakes, Murphy's law hits....

tell them your camera reacts strange these days and you're not sure you can fix it in time....look up a pro and give them his tel. number...

BTW: I did a cycling tour in 1980 (Wicklow Mts. and then Kerry and Dinle... beautiful country! Loved the Guiness and loved the feel of being normal - as redhead :))

cheers
good luck with your excuse ;) maybe

:Doro