Re: [OM] Help! How do I shoot a wedding?

Subject: Re: [OM] Help! How do I shoot a wedding?
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 23:58:31 +0200 (CEST)
On Tue, 20 Aug 2002 T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Aug 2002 plp@xxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > >and go get at least 6 rolls of Kodak Portra 400 (NC or VC).
> >
> > According to posts I read here, on rec.photo.equipment.35mm,
> > and on rec.photo.film+labs, the best Kodak film for weddings
> > is Portra NC.  VC tends to give strange skin renditions.
> >

> I'd second that. Kodak VS films can, in situations with the "right" light,
> give an almost "technicolor" look. Unless the wedding is in "psycedelic"
> 60es style, NC might be the better choise...
>
> --thomas
>
> (who is exagerating a little...)

Ok, I should STOP posting at 1:30 AM when I haven't slept the night
before. I was thinking Ektachrome VS, not Portra VC when I wrote the
above.....

I'll grab some coffee and go to sleep.....:)

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering

  E-Mail: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx