Re: [OM] Help! How do I shoot a wedding?

Subject: Re: [OM] Help! How do I shoot a wedding?
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 00:11:31 -0400
Amen to that, Brother Bill!

Yes, be sure you have lots of film and batteries. I'd stick with the OM4 for
flash. The OM2 has an annoying habit of leaving the shutter open until
there's sufficient light. Not cool in flash photography! I love the OM2 for
outdoor available light, though.

check out the wedding/reception place and the light that will be available
at that time of day. Determine where you'll pose the party beforehand, if
possible. mount the 50 and use it mostly. If there's enough light to compose
and focus with the 35-70, that may be a better choice. You may use the 100
for some closeup candids.  Keep it simple! Don't over do it. Changing lenses
takes time. Try to plan out your lens use and anticipate upcoming events you
need to capture.

give it all you have, and NEVER do it again...  ;-)

Good luck!
Mickey