RE: [OM] New OM-1 user.

Subject: RE: [OM] New OM-1 user.
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 00:02:50 -0500
Cc: jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Must have missed this Joel's question on the way through . . . sorry Joel . . .

Yes, after getting a magnifier to read it, the diode is marked "2A" in extremely tiny print. Not surprising as both #357 and #386 cells have the same voltage. Only difference between them is physical size and capacity.

-- John