Re: [OM] 28-48mm...focusing?

Subject: Re: [OM] 28-48mm...focusing?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:50:15 -0400
There is an adjustment under the zoom rubber to compensate for zoom focus
shift (don't forget zooms are supposed to hold focus when zooming BACK from
long focal length to short, not zooming OUT).
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000