[OM] OT: Wayne Harriage and email

Subject: [OM] OT: Wayne Harriage and email
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 18:27:45 -0700
Perhaps one of the tech savvy people can answer this. Who knows, may be Wayne knows the answer too.

I am using a set of procmail filters (spastic) to weed off spam. It's working out well. I notice that Wayne's email to the list are categorized as spam because of this in his header:

One of the procmail filters traps stuff from Entity Mailer. I have checked that some spam are definitely also using the Entity Mailer.

Does anyone off hand know what's the deal with Entity mailer? Wayne, what kind of email program do you use?

// richard http://www.imagecraft.com
[ For technical support, please include all previous replies in your msgs. ]