Re: [OM] 28-48mm...focusing?

Subject: Re: [OM] 28-48mm...focusing?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 09:09:09 -0400
One key to remember is that there are 2 sltted screw adjustments with a
locking screw in the center (I think).  When done (to keep the lens tubes
in-line with each other) the slots of the screws should be pointing the same
way, like \    \   or  /   /.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,