Re: [OM] Tamron Adaptall 2 grinder

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron Adaptall 2 grinder
From: Benson Russell <snapper@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:28:44 +0100
Hello Winsor,

I use Tam 90 with and Adaptall 2 and there's no black line. The black button
on the 4Ti has a tiny flat on the end but looks intact. However, compared to
my Zuiko mounts, the Adaptall isn't much less polished.

What does the black button do?

Ben Russell

PS Just spotted Greg McGrath's comments. Yep, mine's a 'for Olympus OM'
model with screw in the wrong place. I tend to swap this lens about a lot
when doing garden photography - no damage yet, but the lens is going back to
the repairers again (just back from cleaning and they've messed up
assembling it - it clicks at one point as you focus and the shutter is
disabled!!). I'll get them to give me an 'OL' Adaptall 2 replacement.

The list is very informative, but sooooo much stuff, how do you all keep up
with it?