Re: [OM] ......CR-1/3N ......

Subject: Re: [OM] ......CR-1/3N ......
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 20:25:15 -0500
I wrote Olympus USA many years ago asking this very question.  They replied
in no uncertain terms, and somewhat unpleasantly,  don't do it and such use
would void my warranty (back when there was a warranty).  Impedance
mismatch?  As I recall, a similar opinion was expressed on the list in
same time, they said that the Li cells were fine for their Flashmeter III.

Gary Edwards