[OM] Not a Fang, but a good deal none the less . . .

Subject: [OM] Not a Fang, but a good deal none the less . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 17:05:12 EDT
Was wandering around in one of my haunts this afternoon and stumbled upon a
book on OM cameras, picked it up and started thumbing through it.  Didn't
expect much, however it seemed to be a real gem in the information
department.  The 25 cent price was still penciled on the first page from some
long (or maybe not so long) ago yard sale.  The shopkeeper had marked it at
$15.  I made a rather febble atempt to negotiate some thing between the 25
cent and $15 price.  They weren't budging and I thought what a wealth of
information and it is in near mint condition, what the heck and forked over
the $15 + tax, and walked out with a beautiful copy of "The World of
OM-Systems" by Franz Pangerl.  It was published in 1977 and covers only the
OM 1 and OM 2 (not even the n models).  If anyone sees one of these, go ahead
and pick it up and look through it.  I'm pleased and think I will get more
than my $15 worth out of the book.  Bill Barber