RE: [OM] Some new pics

Subject: RE: [OM] Some new pics
From: bsandyman@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 01:27:00 +0000
I want to thank Marc and Gary for thier comments.

Marc if you liked the sharp focus framed by out of focus
elements, you might like

or

The orange blob in the second photo is a butterfly
fleeing the scene.

My comment about the lighting in your summer solstice
picture was more about the fact that the light in your
picture has dramatic effect. The lines in your picture
are made up of bands of light and shadow. This inspired
me to take pictures I thought would be similar of the
table and the fence in my backyard.

I was so caught up in the interesting use of lines that I
failed to notice the dramatic effect of how those lines
where made.

Hopefully I can get still more use out of my 50 f1.4, but
you will have to pry my zooms from my cold dead fingers.