[OM] Backpacking on the Isle--lenses to pack

Subject: [OM] Backpacking on the Isle--lenses to pack
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 21:24:41 -0700 (PDT)
To get myself into the mood for this upcoming venture (next
Sunday!), I dug out the John Shaw and Michael Freeman books.
I'm sorry I did.  Now I've just gotta pack that 200/4.

I'll be counting the ounces, though.

Getting the ziplock baggies out and packing the food.  I know
from past experience that I have to break down every day into
its own caloric total. Otherwise I'm starving on the last day.

It's going to be very close keeping the total pack weight where
it's supposed to be.  Close enough that I'm second guessing
important things that shouldn't be.  Hopefully, tomorrow night
I'll have a good idea just how much spare weight I have.  Would
be nice to pack a warm layer.

Maybe I should leave the OMs at home and just take the IS-3 and
the XA.  NOT!

So, I've got 8 36-exposure rolls of ProviaF, 10 24-exposure
rolls of Delta 100 and 10 24-exposure rolls of Delta 400.  You
think that should be enough?  Maybe I should taper it down a
bit.  Only a bit, though--after all, I AM a professional.

AG-Schnozz