Re: [OM] Hiking Advice -- foul weather wear (long)

Subject: Re: [OM] Hiking Advice -- foul weather wear (long)
From: "Lee Penzias" <l_penzias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 01:58:40 -0500
Ah yes; Eddie Bauer - very much just another trendy clothing store these days. Filsons makes some very good stuff.

I did leave out another indispensible item(s) - silk underwear. Real silk is very comfortable, light and dries fast. It adds considerable warmth to outer socks, pants, shirt, gloves etc. A complete set is super light, compaxt, and can be packed along as "extra clothing" when the possibility of colder weather is there.