Fwd: [OM] A good laugh from 1998

Subject: Fwd: [OM] A good laugh from 1998
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 17:11:12 -0700
With all these talks about a new Digital Oly that (may) take our beloved Zuiko, I feel obliged to forward this msg that was sent soon after I joined this list (what, it has been less than a year? Seems like I "know" you folks forever!)

From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
..
Given all of this talk about OM lenses on a digital body. I dug up a thread on the mythical OM-5 back from 1998 from rec.photo.equipment.35mm that's pretty funny.

Skip