Re: [OM] [OD] What are we expecting?

Subject: Re: [OM] [OD] What are we expecting?
From: "Dave Dougherty" <davdou@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 17:14:04 -0700
>The problem with this approach is in low light: a picture that could be
successfully made with flash cannot be successfully composed, because the
image on the screen is too dark. (If it weren't, you wouldn't need flash.)<

I have an E-20 with both capabilities.  I seldom ever compose on the LCD.
Even in low light the viewfinder image is fine.  I can see to focus with MF
when I choose.

So, I don't think Olympus will abandon this dual setup.  Rather I think they
will improve on it.

Dave Dougherty