RE: [OM] Colors of Cameras & Lenses

Subject: RE: [OM] Colors of Cameras & Lenses
From: "Henry Bottjer-BA" <hcbottj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 21:06:24 -0400
> Yer makin' me want to put some Milt Sparks cobra skin on at least one of
my chrome >OMs,  Ed.  ("The snake skin?  Oh, that's just to keep the body
cool.") :-)

> For special applications, like macro, or war zone, or wildlife, yes, I
would want an  > "inconspicuous" and light-absorbing color.  But most folks
aren't into macro, or
> combat photography.

Hmm, a camouflage camera? Interesting.  Where is that spare body?

>P.S.  Speaking of COLOR, what's with this blue html background in some, but
not all, >digests?  Can I blame it on AOL?  I'd LIKE to.

The blue background appears only in HTML formatted messages.  Sounds like a
good enough reason to blame AOL although I don't know enough about their
mail system.

HB