[OM] Heads to check out this ebay auction OM 4 & 2S

Subject: [OM] Heads to check out this ebay auction OM 4 & 2S
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 00:37:59 EDT
No connection, do dah, do dah.  Check out #1376459188 which offers both a
black OM 4 and a OM 2S each with a 50mm lens with a BIN of $350.  Yes, I was
tempted, but I've got enough stuff I'm trying to thin out from my herd
current.  Don't need to add a couple more.  Only down side might be if either
was an active battery eater.  If not this approaches a mini-Fang in my
opinion.  Please, someone buy it before morning as I might be weaker then.
Bill Barber