[OM] Re: What is an Ethical Photograph (Long)

Subject: [OM] Re: What is an Ethical Photograph (Long)
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 06:31:50 +0100
Lovely shots Dave.  As long as you're honest, I should have thought
that you could finish your photos how you like.  I have just used a
Lastolite Black reflector to take a Passion Flower that my wife has
cleverly grown; I did not want plastic greenhouse roof in the
background.  In fact, I should suggest that you use a larger aperture
to throw some of your backgrounds out of focus - for instance,
P7150302.JPG has a rather distracting wall behind (is that a blue
Convolvulus?).

Cheers

Chris