Re: [OM] Re: "Bad Picture" Error Message in E-20( Long)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: "Bad Picture" Error Message in E-20( Long)
From: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 01:50:40 -0400
Perhaps static or something affected some bits.
Since they're just simulating FAT disk drives, you could try some DOS tools
out on them to recover some of the files, e.g. Norton undelete, Central
Point PC Tools, or more recent ones on the net.

Win 9x Scandisk or Recover might also make some files available.

The format resets all the bits and tests them, so it was a transient error.

tOM

On Tuesday, August 27, 2002 at 11:18, Dave Dougherty
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>