[OM] To Buy or Not to Buy that is the question!!

Subject: [OM] To Buy or Not to Buy that is the question!!
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 22:13:38 +1000
I thought that I would treat myself to some new gear from my recent win. I
came across a Sigma 400mm f5.6 auto Multi coated glass. The lens comes
complete with 72mm UV filter, 6" sliding lens hood and tripod collar. The
lens is in very good condition cosmetically (approx a 9), focus is very
smooth, aperture is smooth and snappy.I think min focus is down to about 3-4
mtr. The only minor fault is 2 small dust spots near the rear element. I can
probably get it for AUD$150 (approx US$80). It seems like a good buy
probably bordering on a fang but does anyone have any experience with this
lens?? If so what do you recommend?
Cheers Adam