Re: [OM] Any magic for OM-2n and Winder 2?

Subject: Re: [OM] Any magic for OM-2n and Winder 2?
From: bsandyman@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 12:27:40 +0000
For what it's worth, your not the only one.

I have an OM2n and a winder two, and sometimes when I
put it on, it will not advance the film. (Everything has
good batteries, and all the knobs are in the right
place.)

What I do is take it off and put it on again. Eventually
all the stars align and it works.

Sometimes too I will advance manually, although I am not
sure that helps.

One thing though. Put the film in after you have gotten
the setup to work, and with the winder clearly in the
off position.