Re: [OM] OM PC Mirror stuck up. Now what?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM PC Mirror stuck up. Now what?
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 17:14:42 -0500
The PC has 3 magnets inside -- one that releases the first curtain, one that
holds the
second curtain open, and another that controls the aperture in program mode.
Sounds
like the first magnet is sticking -- that is, if the batteries are good.
Probably
needs a good cleaning, though you might get it to fire by whapping the bottom
firmly
against your open palm.  If it does release, who knows how long it will keep
working....