Re: Photos for [OM] Proof again that Olympus is fine equipment!

Subject: Re: Photos for [OM] Proof again that Olympus is fine equipment!
From: "John Cwiklinski" <plinkochips@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 15:54:56 -0700
Adam wrote:

I n response to many people saying
that it's the photographer that takes the image that produces the result...
well I agree with that but I just feel that other camera users underate the quality of work that can come from our Olympus gear. I often feel the need to go to a more automated system but it is so hard to tear myself away from Oly gear. Once you get used to it's limitations and work within it's limits and use them creatively... well the results speak for themselves.
<<

I also concur with what you describe here, especially since most of the photos you have produced came from the list bantered OM-10 (still my favorite). On the other hand, I have gone out and bought an AF SLR body and AF lenses and I suspect that once I adapt to the limitations I will begin using this more and more (especially since these AF lenses can be used on the digital camera line as well).

John Cwiklinski