Re: [OM] [OT] World Academy of Medicine

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] World Academy of Medicine
From: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 13:09:22 -0400
Talk to the local credit agency and find out what their credit is like.
Ask for business references - e.g. his suppliers.
Contact the "establishments around the world" by phone and get a sense of
how reliable/truthful he is.

Ask for some pre-payment, e.g. 50%, and arrange that your bills will be
paid when you deliver them. You can relax this as you get to know them.

The  important thing is to get paid, not whether his scheme is too
ambitious or not.

Good luck, tOM