[OM] Re:

Subject: [OM] Re:
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:36:14 -0700
I think what you are talking about has been discussed here last week. For me
there is nothing exciting, if one want to use Zuiko with a digital body he
should bought the D30 more than a year ago and use a OM->EOS adapter. I have
a friend successfully use his Leica lenses on the D30 I think there would be
no problem for the Zuiko.

Now the "announced" OM DSLR has a CCD sensor even smaller than the one in
D30, I think the multiplication factor will be close to 1.8 or 2. I'm not
really interested on such combination. BTW, I heard it was not a official
announcement, let's wait and see. The OM DSLR has been discussed many times
long ago since last year, I'm really tire.

C.H.Ling

Do you suppose the adaptor might have a multiplier lens in it?
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?