[OM] Digital Camera Memory/Kathy

Subject: [OM] Digital Camera Memory/Kathy
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 12:06:00 -0700
At the risk of blowing any credibility I have left I quote the funny papers:

"I deleted my husband's golf course photos from our digital camera's
memory card to make room for my sunset shots.

"He deleted my sunsets to free up space for his pictures of power boats.

"I went crazy and told him we need a bigger card.  He said we'd have
plenty of room if I weren't hogging it all with identical shots no
one will ever look at!

"The new battleground:  digital closet space."
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?