Re: [OM] Back from two months abroad

Subject: Re: [OM] Back from two months abroad
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 01:19:16 +0100
> Actually, it's the other way around. The purpose of the crips
> was to keep the silica gel dry.  I believe the silica tastes
> better too.
>
> AG-all wet-Schnozz

Aha!  It makes so much sense now I know.  Cheers, AG!

I have a few rolls of film back from the trip now, just the print film I
took which I didn't use with very much care, so not many keepers, but I
have scanned in this one:

http://www.worldtraveller.f9.co.uk/temp/siberianstorm.jpg

This was taken from a fast-moving train on the Super HG 1600 film which
I mentioned that has been zapped by about 15 scanners prior to its use.
The thunderstorm pictured was truly apocalyptic.  This is the first time
I've ever managed to catch forked lightning on film so I'm very pleased.

Roger